- About FTCSC
- School Board
- Food Service
- Human Resources
- Superintendent's Corner
- Health Services
- Information Technology
- Acton Elementary
- Adams Elementary
- Arlington Elementary
- Bunker Hill Elementary
- South Creek Elementary
- Thompson Crossing Elementary
- Wanamaker Elementary
- Edgewood Intermediate
- Kitley Intermediate
- FTMS East
- FTMS West
- Franklin Central High School
- Bunker Hill Home
- Media Center
- Bunker Hill PTO
- Public Law 221
- Destiny Login
The Bunker Hill Mission Statement:
At Bunker Hill Elementary our mission is to build strong foundations and to instill in every student a respect and a desire for learning.
- All students can learn.
- Parents, students, teachers, staff, and community are partners in education
- Students should meet or beat academic standards.
- Continuous growth (development) in life skills helps students succeed.
- Teachers should continually strive for excellence in teaching.
We believe that education deals not only with academic matter, but with the lessons of life. In these lessons that occur with groups of people, we feel that teaching and modeling certain attitudes are important to the success and well-being of all of our students. These include:
- A respect for honesty
- The responsibility of actions and behaviors as well as their consequences
- A respect for authority, property, and other people
- A respect for learning and a motivation to learn
- A respect for good work ethic and the importance of initiative
- Perseverance and confidence are needed to succeed
- Teamwork is just as important as individual successes
- Caring for each person and celebrating everyone's best effort